Government Programs …
Find Out if You May Be Eligible
and Get Help Now.
There are a number of government programs available to provide you with solutions.
See which program below matches your situation best, and then take the survey to
see if you might be eligible.
Take action, find out more about your options and learn if you might be eligible. If
your situation is urgent, or you have further questions, feel free to contact me.
How to Recognize a Mortgage Scam
You might be a victim of a scam if:
- You are told you will get a federal incentive to walk away from your mortgage
- You are asked to pay upfront for counseling
- You are pressured to sign papers immediately
- You are asked to sign your house over to a company or person who is not working
with your mortgage company
- You are asked to make a mortgage payment to someone other than your mortgage company
without their approval
- You are guaranteed a successful short sale or mortgage modification
- They claim to be a representative of the federal government
If you believe that you are a victim of a scam, you should contact the Federal Trade
Commission (FTC) at 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357) or visit their Complaint Assistant
The information provided in this webpage is based on government documents, which
are subject to change. Therefore, the Distressed Property Institute, LLC, and the
agent featured on this page, cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the
information provided here. This survey can help you determine the likelihood of
your eligibility, but only the servicer of your loan can tell you if you qualify.